Where do you ship to?
At this time we can only ship to the United States of America.
All prices are marked in US Dollars.
How Much Will My Shipment Cost?
Our goal is to get your shipment to your door as quickly and as cheaply as possible. That’s why we offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
Here’s how we will price your shipment in an effort to save you the most money:
- Any order over $50 is eligible for FREE ground shipping within the continental 48 United States!
- Regular shipments under $50 are priced using the best discounts available. We work closely with FedEx to provide you with the best available rates.
- Expedited shipments and deliveries to Guam, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska incur additional handling costs. Please use our in-cart rate quotes to see your total shipping costs.
How long will it take for my Shipment to Arrive?
If your order is in stock, it will ship within two business days. Most orders shipped within the continental U.S. will arrive at your door within 2-3 business days via FedEx Ground. Delivery times will vary outside of the continental 48 United States. Spectrum does not currently have the capability to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
At Spectrum, we stand behind the quality of our products. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return the product(s) for a full refund or replacement. Spectrum product must be returned to the original place of purchase. Please visit your retailer or e-commerce site for specific return policies and procedures. We are happy to process your return for purchases made through our website (www.spectrumdiversified.com). Unused items in saleable condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Please see instructions below.
- Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-878-3536 during the hours of 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM EST to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RTA) and our shipping address.
- When possible, please ship your product in original packaging and include your packing slip to ensure a full credit. You must include the Return Authorization Number (RTA) on the outside of the package.
- We recommend using a prepaid carrier that offers tracking such as USPS, UPS or Fed Ex. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the original method of payment will be credited less a restocking fee at Spectrum's discretion. Refunds and product exchanges should occur within 30 days.
- If an item in your order arrives damaged or defective, please contact the Customer Service Department and they will assist you with replacing or crediting the damaged items.
Rules for Spectrum Giveaways & Contests