- Closet & Storage
- Countertop Organizers
- Drawer Organizers
- In Cabinet Organizers
- Kitchen by Collection
- Miscellaneous Organizers
- Over the Cabinet Organizers
- Sink Organizers
- Other Rooms
- Shop Tovolo
- Vintage Living
Spectrum Wins Judgement Against Harman for Infringement of Multiple Patents
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Ashley Marochino
Cleveland, OH (May 6, 2016):
On February 26, 2016, Spectrum Diversified Designs, LLC successfully obtained a judgment against Harman, Inc. located in Mississauga, ON Canada for infringement of eight Spectrum design patents:
- U.S. Patent No. D576,825, entitled "PAPER ROLL PRODUCT HOLDER"
- U.S. Patent No. D582,709, entitled "PAPER TOWEL HOLDER"
- U.S. Patent No. D634,122, entitled "BASKET"
- U.S. Patent No. D637,000, entitled "BASKET"
- U.S. Patent No. D639,613, entitled "ARTICLE HOLDER"
- U.S. Patent No. D645,671, entitled "HOLDER FOR HOUSEHOLD ARTICLES"
- U.S. Patent No. D646,933, entitled "FRUIT BOWL AND FRUIT TREE"
- U.S. Patent No. D648,131, entitled "BASKET"
Spectrum highly values its intellectual property and has been a clear innovator in the industry for over 30 years.
"We were pleased that the court ruled in our favor," said Aaron Goodman, Spectrum’s CFO and EVP. "Defending our design patents protects our customers. Spectrum’s intellectual property is a key asset and we intend to continue to enforce our patent rights in the market. When retailers choose Spectrum, they are choosing an inventive and uniquely designed product line."
Spectrum holds well over 400 patents and ranks among the top patent producers in Northeast Ohio.
Spectrum Diversified Designs creates innovative storage and organization solutions for all rooms of the home. Spectrum is your source for kitchen & pantry organization, closet & storage organization, bathroom organization and more. By offering unmatched results through customer service and an extensive portfolio of patented designs, Spectrum is a leader in housewares. Spectrum is committed to developing innovative new items, finishes and product collections.