- Baskets & Bins
- Closet & Storage
- Countertop Organizers
- Drawer Organizers
- In Cabinet Organizers
- Kitchen by Collection
- Miscellaneous Organizers
- Over the Cabinet Organizers
- Sink Organizers
- Spice Racks
- Other Rooms
- Shop Tovolo
- Vintage Living
Careers at Spectrum
Spectrum Diversified Designs, located in Streetsboro, Ohio with satellite office in Seattle, WA is a major international brand and one of the leading design firms in the housewares industry. Spectrum has committed itself to providing consumers innovative storage, organization, and kitchen solutions while offering the best in service, quality and value.
Fast-paced established company in Streetsboro is seeking an organized, motivated self-starter with excellent accounts receivable experience who is looking to be a part of our growing team.
- Process credit card payments
- Business to Business calls including sales troubleshooting and upselling
- Document scanning and retrieval
- Maintaining organized Excel spreadsheets for data entry and review
- Researching and resolving customer account discrepancies
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- Accounts Receivable and Order Entry Experience
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel and Work
- Ability to problem solve
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- EDI experience a plus.
Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Spectrum Diversified Designs is a fast paced housewares company with split locations in Cleveland and Seattle. The Seattle office is seeking a full-time Production Industrial Designer to join our team! The Production Designer should be self-driven individual who is willing to take direction on a variety of processes and deliver work in a timely manner based on feedback, research, and product development.
1. Communicate with senior designers and patent attorneys to deliver technical drawings
2. Work closely with the design team on the concept phase of new product development through sketching, renderings, prototypes and feedback.
3. Product reviews and inspections
4. Create RFQ (Request for Quote) documents
5. Enjoy housewares projects!
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA in Industrial Design or a related field
- Reasonable work experience as a designer with interest in learning a new industry and processes
- Strong visual skills, being able to translate ideas quickly through sketching and verbal communication
- Hands on experience with 3D printing, model making, shop tools
- Previous experience with Solidworks 3D modeling software
- Proficient with Adobe CC Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite
For further information, please send resumes and supporting documents to: Kpage@SpectrumDiversified.com
Act as internal sales support and analyst, assisting sales managers in customer retention and growth efforts. Responsible for mining, analyzing and preparing data to understand customer trends & behavior, improve sales & marketing efforts and optimize strategy for key retailers. He or she will work with the business, creative, digital merchandising, sales and E-Commerce functions to accomplish core strategy objectives and ensure superior customer experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, measure, analyze, report on all key performance indicators, and provide recommendations to leadership and sales as needed
- Identify growth opportunities via data driven insights and trends to develop actionable recommendations
- Develop and execute performance dashboards as well as perform ad hoc and recurring analyses
- Support report requests including gathering, sourcing, validating and analyzing data, synthesizing insights, and presenting results
- Analyze performance and impact of product and marketing investments with key accounts to determine impact and ROI
- Prepare summaries of findings for use in customer and internal presentations
- Assist the Inventory Management team to maintain healthy inventory levels by SKU, for assigned key categories/channels
- Daily administrative support including assistance with reporting and product listing/photo maintenance, among other tasks
- E-Commerce support to include: use of SEO best practices to optimize web content, staying up-to-date with best practices in writing for E-Commerce, web usability and business/industry trends; improve landing pages for paid and organic search
- Capacity to handle tight and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently
- Respond to comments, questions and messages across social media platforms
- Execute tactical marketing projects and assignments as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations
- Demonstrate ability to write clear, concise, consistent, and accurate communications that conveys information that will influence sales and achieve marketing goals
- Superior organizational/project management skills – ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and work effectively under pressure; good follow-up skills
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail with high work accuracy
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Amazon Retail Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) and E-Commerce reporting a plus
- Experience working with retailer & vendor portals a plus
A growing consumer product company based in Streetsboro Ohio is seeking a highly motivated individual a Shipping Coordinator:
- Coordinates shipping schedule with production and receiving departments
- Schedules and Coordinates all domestic freight transactions.
- Prepares bills of lading.
- Responsible for arranging carrier and customer pick-ups.
- Interprets customer compliance manuals and routing guides, shipping orders, safety regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Assists with negotiates carrier rates to ensure maximum savings.
- Oversees all incoming shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Reviews and audits freight bills for billing accuracy.
- Obtains proof of delivery from carriers upon request.
- Files claims on damaged or lost freight.
- Analyze work processes and procedures, improve them or innovate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a logistics coordination-type position in distribution companies with large volume of orders.
- Ability to manage the daily tasks of a team of 10+.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Warehouse - Production, Shipping and Receiving: 1st and 2nd (Streetsboro, OH)
We are looking for both full and part-time workers that thrive in a fast-paced, team environment. The ideal candidate is motivated, has a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Hiring for Production, Shipping and Receiving on our 1st and our 2nd Shifts. Our 2nd shift works 4 – 10 hour days per week (Monday – Thursday). Shift premium applies.
- Experience preferred in Warehouse Operations
- Forklift and RF Scanner experience (for Shipping) a plus but not necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Full-time and Part-time
- Competitive wages
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Benefit package available to all full time employees
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the skills listed above and a passion for this type of work, please send your resume and salary history (in Word or PDF format) to HR@spectrumdiversified.com OR apply in person between 9:00am and 4:00pm weekdays at 675 Mondial Parkway, Streetsboro, OH.