- Closet & Storage
- Countertop Organizers
- Drawer Organizers
- In Cabinet Organizers
- Kitchen by Collection
- Miscellaneous Organizers
- Over the Cabinet Organizers
- Sink Organizers
- Other Rooms
- Shop Tovolo
- Vintage Living
Careers at Spectrum
Spectrum Diversified Designs, headquartered in Streetsboro, Ohio with a secondary office in Twinsburg, OH is a major international brand and one of the leading design firms in the housewares industry. Spectrum has committed itself to providing consumers innovative storage, organization, and kitchen solutions while offering the best in service, quality and value.
Spectrum Diversified Designs, located in Streetsboro, Ohio is a major international brand and one of the leading designs and manufacturing firms in the housewares industry. Spectrum has committed itself to providing consumers innovative storage and organization solutions while offering the best in service, quality and value.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing key Supply Chain related functions such as materials planning, scheduling, ordering activities, direct/indirect material purchasing, inventory control, and supporting product throughput. The position will drive receipt, disbursement, and inventory control of material to ensure on-time delivery to customer orders while maintaining assigned inventory levels to meet the site business objectives.
- Oversee all supply chain functions and inventory management for assigned product brands & families.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and manage Purchase Orders.
- Provide reporting and analysis of supply chain data.
- Collaborate with Sourcing and Operations teams to maintain product flow to meet customer service expectations while controlling inventory levels and costs.
- Participate in customer order and allocation reviews.
- Develop, recommend, and implement tactical corrective actions.
- Identify items at risk of stockout and make recommendations for expedited supply.
- Identify and eliminate root causes for product stockouts.
- Collaborate effectively with Category Management, Sales & Strategic Sourcing teams.
- Analyze and determine rules for inventory and replenishment plans that meet company service standards while minimizing supply chain costs.
- Actively participate in the S&OP process
- Engage with teams in cross-functional process improvement.
- Lead Supply Chain continuous improvement projects.
- Participate in design, development and implementation of improved supply chain planning processes and systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer products Supply Chain with demand planning, purchasing, and logistics.
- Experience with international purchasing of consumer products from Asia.
- High degree of knowledge and user experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Demonstrated history driving improvement in metrics such as: Customer Order Fill Rate, On-Time Delivery, Lead Time Reduction, Inventory Turns, Days of Supply
- Enterprise Resource Planning system implementation experience preferred.
- Highly organized individual with a proactive discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Personal Traits
- Customer-Centric: Puts the needs and perspective of the customer first.
- Positive Attitude: A positive outlook on various situations, even during difficult times. Maintains the perspective that the glass is half full rather than half empty.
- Energetic: A self-starter, genuinely enthusiastic, strong personal work ethic.
- Detail Oriented: Able to assure that minor and complex details are attended to and accomplished.
- Interpersonal: Has skills necessary to gain the trust of others to interact effectively with persons at all levels, both internally and externally, to develop rapport and gain key insights into business processes or alternative approaches.
- Communication: Listening, feedback, oral presentation, influence, written communication.
- Team Player: Functions well in team-oriented environment.
- Thinker: Decisive, deals with ambiguity, continuously learns, cognitive ability, innovative, solutions oriented.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the skills listed above and a passion for this type of work, please contact Melissa at (216) 906-6388 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviewing and hiring immediately.