- Baskets & Bins
- Closet & Storage
- Countertop Organizers
- Drawer Organizers
- In Cabinet Organizers
- Kitchen by Collection
- Miscellaneous Organizers
- Over the Cabinet Organizers
- Sink Organizers
- Spice Racks
- Other Rooms
- Shop Tovolo
Careers at Spectrum
Spectrum Diversified Designs, located in Streetsboro, Ohio with satellite office in Seattle, WA is a major international brand and one of the leading design firms in the housewares industry. Spectrum has committed itself to providing consumers innovative storage, organization, and kitchen solutions while offering the best in service, quality and value.
Fast-paced established company in Streetsboro is seeking an organized, motivated self-starter with excellent accounts receivable experience who is looking to be a part of our growing team.
- Process credit card payments
- Business to Business calls including sales troubleshooting and upselling
- Document scanning and retrieval
- Maintaining organized Excel spreadsheets for data entry and review
- Researching and resolving customer account discrepancies
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- Accounts Receivable and Order Entry Experience
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel and Work
- Ability to problem solve
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- EDI experience a plus.
Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Growing company is currently seeking a highly organized, motivated, aggressive and energetic individual to join our organization. The primary focus of this position is to ensure a high level of customer service through high order fill rates and effective utilization of company inventories.
The ideal candidate must possess international sourcing experience, along with
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate between cross functional teams,
- Experience negotiating best possible pricing and reducing company costs.
As a member of our team, the successful candidate will have previous experience with:
- International and domestic sourcing
- International ocean freight
- Managing forecasts
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Determining purchase quantities, pricing and placing orders
- Follow-up and record keeping necessary to support the above functions.
Successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar discipline
- Experience with consumer products
- Ability to multi-task, solid analytical skills, and strong attention to details
- Must demonstrate above average computer skills and software application proficiency
- Solid understanding of MRP and forecasting customer demand
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of international shipping
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate superior problem solving ability
- Able to oversee multiple related projects to assure positive progress
- Communicate with overseas suppliers
Competitive salary and benefits.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the skills listed above and a passion for this type of work, please send your resume and portfolio to HR@spectrumdiversified.com
Warehouse - Production, Shipping and Receiving: 1st and 2nd (Streetsboro, OH)
We are looking for both full and part-time workers that thrive in a fast-paced, team environment. The ideal candidate is motivated, has a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Hiring for Production, Shipping and Receiving on our 1st and our 2nd Shifts. Our 2nd shift works 4 – 10 hour days per week (Monday – Thursday). Shift premium applies.
- Experience preferred in Warehouse Operations
- Forklift and RF Scanner experience (for Shipping) a plus but not necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Full-time and Part-time
- Competitive wages
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Benefit package available to all full time employees
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the skills listed above and a passion for this type of work, please send your resume and salary history (in Word or PDF format) to HR@spectrumdiversified.com OR apply in person between 9:00am and 4:00pm weekdays at 675 Mondial Parkway, Streetsboro, OH.