- » Organization Tips for Small Bathrooms
- » Closet & Entryway Organization 101: Storing Fall Accessories
- » How to Keep Your Kids—and Your Home—Organized After School
- » Cool Down on the Last Dog Days of Summer with Tovolo Ice Pops!
- » Kitchen Sponges: Discover Practical Solutions from Spectrum to Keep Them Clean!
Space Savers - Part 1: Organize The Bathroom
Space saver, time saver, life saver.
One major rule in staying organized means that everything has a space – a space that’s not only functional and neat, but stylish too!
In this 3-part series, we’ll provide you with tips and tricks to make sure those tough-to-organize spaces are always in tip-top shape.
Part 1: The Bathroom
Our bathrooms are a sacred space and they’re usually the one place in the house where you can almost always count on some peace and quiet. Not only can your bathroom offer an escape from the outside world, it can also provide an escape from clutter. Check out Spectrum’s top 3 bathroom organizing tips below:
- Keep your counter-less bathrooms looking clean with Spectrum’s various wall mount baskets and trays. Our wall mounts come in a number of shapes and sizes and can store anything from bottles of soap, tissue boxes, or hand towels. These wall mount organizers will keep the rim of a pedestal sink free from clutter! Try the Vintage Wall Mount Basket for a rustic look. This basket is large enough to hold hand soap and lotion and a hand towel for your guests!
- Does your shower or bathtub feel like it’s overflowing with shampoo bottles and conditioners? Does that bar of soap always seem to end up on the floor of the shower? Spectrum’s suction storage is here to prevent another slip up. The Contempo Suction Soap Dish will hold that bar of soap high above the ground and the Contempo Suction Shower Basket with Hooks can hold your shampoo and conditioner bottles, razors, and washcloths! If those options don’t work for you, check out the many other suction organizers here.
- Makeup is pretty, but it can also be messy. Keep your makeup out of sight with Spectrum’s drawer storage. Get creative with your organizing and try our Grid Small Flatware Tray or Grid Large Flatware Tray to store all of your supplies in an organized fashion. These trays have different sized dividers, perfect for separating your mascara from your blush, and your brushes from your lipsticks! You also may want to check out our tray organizers and twist trays for additional storage.
With these 3 helpful tips, you'll love your new clutter-free space!