- » Organization Tips for Small Bathrooms
- » Closet & Entryway Organization 101: Storing Fall Accessories
- » How to Keep Your Kids—and Your Home—Organized After School
- » Cool Down on the Last Dog Days of Summer with Tovolo Ice Pops!
- » Kitchen Sponges: Discover Practical Solutions from Spectrum to Keep Them Clean!
Space Saver – Part 3: Organize Your Kitchen Pantry
In our last entry from our Space Saver Series, we had a few tips for those necessarily packed kitchen pantries. We know your kitchen pantry is full of goodies, and we want to help make sure those goodies are easy to organize and easy to reach with a few helpful tips:
- Pantries are not only used for food storage but for bag storage. Yes, bags - trash bags, recycled grocery bags, paper bags, and reusable bags. Keep those bags organized with Spectrum’s trash, recycling, and bag holders.
- Do you ever get annoyed with your brooms and mops falling all over the place and taking up unwanted space? Spectrum’s mop and broom organizers will keep everything standing tall and out of they way.
- Last but certainly not least, Spectrum has an incredible variety of shelves. Our shelves fit right on top of your other shelves to create twice the space for twice the goodies!
Did you miss part 1 and 2 in the Space Saver Series? No problem, you can read those and the rest of our blog here.