- » Organization Tips for Small Bathrooms
- » Closet & Entryway Organization 101: Storing Fall Accessories
- » How to Keep Your Kids—and Your Home—Organized After School
- » Cool Down on the Last Dog Days of Summer with Tovolo Ice Pops!
- » Kitchen Sponges: Discover Practical Solutions from Spectrum to Keep Them Clean!
All Things Copper - Metallic Decor
When it comes to this year’s hottest trends -- think all things copper. Step away from silver and gold and spice up your home with Spectrum’s copper organization and storage products. Copper adds a warm glow to every room, perfect for fall, winter and the upcoming holidays. Here are our favorite products:
- Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are fall and winter essentials. Check out the copper Euro 6-Mug Holder perfect for showing off your favorite mugs. Place it next to your favortie coffee machine and the copper 6 x 9 Grid Tray Organizer which is perfect for storing tea bags, k-cups, sugars, or creamers for your everyday fix or special occasions.
- Having guests over? Try our Euro Napkin Holder perfect for housing your party napkins right at the dinner table.
- Don’t think we forgot how much hosting and cooking you’ll be doing this season. Do it in style with this copper Euro Trivet and the Euro Lid Organizer.
Copper Craft Room:
- Keep those paints, brushes, and glues straight in the Small Storage Basket or the Scoop Small Basket
- Craft rooms get messy but Spectrum makes it easy to stay organized with the copper Euro Supreme Paper Towel Holder. Perfect in your craft room for a quick, and trendy, way to stay clean!
While this trend may seem far from traditional, we’re here to tell you otherwise. Be bold. Take these copper products and incorporate them into a neutral space - think rooms with white, grey, and black walls and dark wood furniture. Always remember, copper + neutral is the way to go. You’ll get so many compliments, we promise.