- » Organization Tips for Small Bathrooms
- » Closet & Entryway Organization 101: Storing Fall Accessories
- » How to Keep Your Kids—and Your Home—Organized After School
- » Cool Down on the Last Dog Days of Summer with Tovolo Ice Pops!
- » Kitchen Sponges: Discover Practical Solutions from Spectrum to Keep Them Clean!
3 Quick Steps to Conquer College Dorm Room Organization
Think you can score an A+ on your college dorm organization skills? We bet you can with a few of our handy tricks! Check out these 3 items that will help your child fit everything they need into those tiny dorms:
- To us, the biggest challenge in saving space is school supplies. Instead of dumping supplies on the floor or spilling them out on your desk, check out the Macklin Medium Basket or Wright Small Basket perfect for notebooks, folders, and binders!
- Shelving units are limited in the dorms but you can keep everything neat and orderly including those hair supplies! Check out the Ashley Countertop Hair Dryer and Accessory Holder perfect for your blow dryer, brushes, and flat iron! Now you won’t have to worry about tangled plugs or wasted space.
- And lastly, the oldest trick in the book - the door hanger! Make use of your entry door and your closet doors with our large variety of door hangers. Use those hangers to hold your umbrella, coats, backpacks, purse, and more!
Make the most out of your small living quarters with Spectrum’s functional, fashionable and space saving organizers. Browse baskets and trays, over-the-door hooks and racks, suction kitchen and bath accessories, hair care organization and much, much more. With no tools or installation required, these storage solutions are ideal for any temporary housing. Shop dorm room organization now and start maximizing your storage potential by utilizing unused interior space.
Explore all of our ‘back-to-school’ items at www.spectrumdiversified.com